Cookie: is a small text file that is stored by https://online-casino-boni.com/ in your browser or on your computer’s hard drive when you visit certain parts of our website or use certain features of our website.
Cookie Law: relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003
According to the General Data Protection Regulation ( EU Regulation 2016/679 ), also known as GDPR, personal data is “any information relating to an identifiable person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by association with an identifier.” . In other words, personal data refers to information that identifies you, such as: B. Identification numbers, electronic location information and other online identifiers.
What information do we collect?
From the perspective of the General Data Protection Regulation and depending on your use of https://online-casino-boni.com/, we are only allowed to collect and process these personal data:
- name and surname
- Date of birth or age
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- mobile number
- Company name
- Job title
- Order and payment information
- IP address
- Web browser and mobile browser used
- Operating system used
- Information about your preferences, interests and opinions
- A list of URLs starting with a referring website, your activity on https://online-casino-boni.com/ and the website you are going to
The way we use your personal data
Your personal data will be collected and processed by Online Casino Boni . This information may also be collected and processed by other entities commissioned by Online Casino Boni to process the data on their behalf. However, playing at online casinos remains your personal data carrier. This means that data can be transmitted to authorities or external consultants. However, we will always ensure that we provide appropriate safeguards for data protection, such as: B. contractual provisions on confidentiality and data protection. According to the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679), German online casinos must always have a lawful basis for using personal data. The reasons we use your personal data are:
- The data is required to process the contract with you
- Based on the consent you have given to Online Casino Boni to use your personal data.
- Because the use is in the legitimate business interests of German online casinos.
Your personal information may be used by German online casino games for:
- Providing you with services and products. Providing your personal data is necessary to conclude a contract with you.
- Providing you with the information you need for your inquiries and requests for quotes. Communication with you. This may include responding to emails or calls from you.
- Personalize and update https://online-casino-boni.com/ for you.
- Providing you with information by email and postal mail that you have agreed to receive (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by calling us, sending us an email, or clicking on the unsubscribe link in communications we send).
- We analyse your use of https://online-casino-boni.com/ and collect feedback so that we can continually improve our website and your user experience.
- Notification of relevant events from German online casino games
- For marketing purposes (with your permission and/or where permitted by law). Online Casino Boni may contact you by email, telephone and/or mail with information, news and offers about Online Casino Boni products and services. You will not receive spam or unlawful marketing materials. We will always work to fully protect your rights and to comply with our obligations under the GDPR and the Data Protection and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003. You have the option to unsubscribe at any time.
Please note that we may use automated systems to collect and process data for certain profiling purposes. If you wish to object to the actions we take on this basis, you have the right to do so under the GDPR. Please contact us for further information.
How long is this personal data kept?
We retain your personal data for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. Therefore, your data will be stored until:
- You are unsubscribing from our contact list. You can unsubscribe by sending us an email requesting to unsubscribe.
- In the event that a business subscriber retires and no longer wishes to receive updates from Online Casino Boni games
- In the event that a business subscriber leaves the company and no longer wishes to receive updates from Online Casino Boni games
Where is the personal data stored?
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. All payment transactions are encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our website; Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access.
Will my personal information be shared?
We only share your personal information in the following situations:
If we are required by law to disclose certain personal information, which may include yours, if we are involved in legal proceedings or to comply with a legal obligation, a court order or the instructions of a government authority.
We may share your personal information with our other subsidiaries and agents in order to inform you about relevant marketing activities that may be of interest to you, to invite you to events, to enter into business contracts between you and Online Casino Boni and to ensure that: that no contacts are duplicated within the group.
German Online Casinos may sometimes engage third parties to provide certain services. This may include payment processing, delivery and marketing. In some cases, these third parties may need access to some or all of your personal information that we hold.
In this case, if your personal data is required by a third party, we will ensure that your personal data is treated securely and in accordance with your rights and obligations and the legal obligations of the third party. We also ensure that when personal data is transferred outside the EEA, it is handled just as securely as in the UK and in accordance with the GDPR.
Updating your information
If you would like to update the personal information you have provided to Online Casino Boni , you can do so by sending an email to email@example.com
Unless the data is required to fulfill legal obligations, the transmission of personal data is voluntary. Please note that if you refuse to provide these details (e.g. your first and last name and address) and give consent to Online Casino Boni, you will not be able to place an order.
We may obtain information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file that is stored in your browser or on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our website and provide a better and more personalized service. Some of the cookies we use are essential to the operation of the website.
Cookies are widely used to make websites work or work more efficiently and to provide information to the website owners. Each cookie contains only a unique reference number (no personal data) confirming that you have the right to adjust/update your data.
All cookies used by and on our website are used in accordance with current cookie law.
Before cookies are placed on your device, you will be presented with an option (usually at the top of the browser) asking for your consent to set those cookies. By agreeing to the placement of cookies, you enable us to provide you with the best possible experience and service. If you wish, you can refuse consent to the placement of cookies. However, certain features of https://online-casino-boni.com/ may not function fully or as intended if consent to cookies is denied. You have the option to only allow first-party cookies and block third-party cookies.
To understand how people use our website and to spot areas of our website where problems are occurring, we use Google Analytics. Most websites use some sort of analytics program like this. The data they collect helps us see how many people visit our website, what country they come from, how many pages they visited, how quickly our website loaded, and so on. All data collected is completely anonymous and does not in any way identify you as an individual.
WordPress is the content management system (CMS) that runs this website. It uses a cookie when you log in and out and is essential for the website to function properly. It’s only set if you’re a registered user, so for most people it’s not set at all. The user data is all anonymous.
There are sharing tools on this website in the form of Facebook and Instagram share buttons. These third party websites may set a cookie if you are logged in to their service. Please note the Facebook and Instagram cookie policies.
This website may contain “embedded” YouTube content. When you play these videos, a cookie may be set. You can find the relevant data protection regulations here.
With the exception of strictly necessary cookies, all cookies expire after 2 years.
For more detailed information about what cookies are and how they affect you, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org .